This application is for small business and nonprofit vendors and exhibitors only. For corporate vendors and sponsorship, please contact us at 515.288.7171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’LL MAKE ME A WORLD IN IOWA
2022 EXHIBITOR, VENDOR APPLICATION & ROSPECTUS
24th ANNUAL EDUCATION DAY & CELEBRATION DAY
Friday, February 25 Program - 9 AM - 11 AM | College Fair Booths Stay Open from 8 AM - 3 PM
Saturday, February 25, 2021, 10 AM – 4:30 PM | General Public
IMMAWII events bring thousands of attendees from throughout Iowa, the Midwest, and the U.S. As a virtual festival vendor or exhibitor you will be able to promote your business
· Feature your company brochures and product photos
Present a professional booth presentation virtually
· Generate Leads & Sell products
Use the customizable tools on your page to increase your visibility, sell your products and collect leads for new clients
· Engage attendees directly at the event
IMMAWII will assist you in directing traffic to your booth by using push notifications and announcements. We will also have contest that ensure people stop by your booth
· Upload product videos
Exhibitors can feature video overviews of their product and company
· Conduct showcase with livestreams
Continue interaction with remote attendees through embedded livestreamed demonstrations and panels
I’ll Make Me a World in Iowa is a diverse collaboration of Iowans, which highlights African American arts, culture, and contributions through education, awareness, and preservation during an annual enrichment celebration and with continual educational outreach.
The festival is free to the public. All rental fees help support IMMAWII programming.
Click Here to Register for our IMMAWWII Vendor Orientation On Wednesday February 16, 2022 at 5:30 PM
Contact: Kevin Officer, IMMAWII Site Manager at
515-491-0650 or email@example.com
or visi thttps://www.worldiniowa.com/vendors2022
I’ll Make Me a World in Iowa, Inc. Is a nonprofit organization as designated by the IRS under code 501(C)3.
Vendor & Exhibitor Guidelines
· Application acceptance is at the discretion of I’ll Make Me a World in Iowa, Inc. IMMAWII reserves the right to refuse any application.
· All displays must be consistent with our mission statement and support the family centered nature of the event.
· To the benefit of your organization, provide display material appealing to the general public and family audiences—subject to interpretation by IMMAWII.
· Your link to set up your virtual booth will be sent to you starting Friday February 18h.
· For assistance with setup Contact Kevin Officer at 515.491.0650.
· Set-up must be completed by 10:00 AM
· SOCIAL MEDIA - Vendors are encouraged to utilize the IMMAWII social media plan to market their specific booth and to maximize vendor visibility. We are at @worldiniowa on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
· During the event, push notifications and leader boards will be used to increase your visibility at the festival. Please make sure we have a clear digital image of your logo when you set up your booth.